The contract stipulated between MAVEX UK and the customer is considered binding with order acceptance by Mavex UK even for only a part of the items ordered by the customer.
This acceptance can be tacit and does not depend on any order confirmation sent by Mavex UK to the customer.
By placing an order, the customer states to have fully read and accepted the following general sale conditions…
The customer must ensure that the information contained in the order confirmation is correct. If incorrect the customer must promptly communicate any corrections to the contact address indicated on this site.
Mavex UK will promptly inform the customer of failure to accept the order via e-mail. Mavex UK cannot be held liable by contract or in tort for direct or indirect damages to people and/or property caused by the failure to accept, even partially, an order. Thus customer has no right to damage compensation or indemnity for the failure to accept, even partially, an order.
Mavex UK reserves the right to alter the prices of its items at any time; the price due by the purchaser will be the one in effect at the time the order is saved (upon booking product availability).
All content available on the www.mavex.uk website, specifically text, logos, buttons, images, audio clips, are property of Mavex UK are protected by international copyright laws.
Trademarks and logos found on www.mavex.uk are registered and non-registered Mavex UK trademarks in England and other countries and are protected by English and international copyright laws.
Those who register as professionals state to have specific knowledge of podiatry and cosmetics. Specifically, for the purchase of CALLUSPEELING®, which, is an exclusively professional product and requires specific knowledge and training.
Mavex UK cannot be held liable in any case for damages due to the inadequate or improper use of the products on sale on this site.
Mavex UK accepts the following forms of payment:
- Credit card or Debit Card
- Wire transfer in advance
At no point in the purchase procedure does Mavex UK retain any information on the customers’ credit card. The information is transmitted via a protected connection directly to the credit institution that manages the transaction. No Mavex UK database stores this data. In no case may Mavex UK be held liable for any fraudulent or undue credit card use by third parties upon purchased product payment.
Order cancellation by the customer
Should the customer decide to cancel their order after shipment, customer will still be liable for shipping costs.
Should payment and/or proof of payment not be received within the set deadline, the order shall be considered cancelled unless otherwise agreed upon in advance, between Mavex UK and the customer. Mavex UK shall communicate the cancellation via e-mail.
Order filling and shipment
The order is considered filled when dispatched to the shipping agent
Normally, Mavex UK fills order within one business day of payment for items in stock.
Shipping agents are liable for delivery schedules and not controlled by Mavex UK.
Mavex UK cannot be held liable for delayed order filling or delayed delivery by the shipping agent.
IMPORTANT: PRIOR TO ORDERING the customer must check with its country’s customs for the conditions and documentation required to import cosmetic products.
The customer is liable for any documents and all that IS required by law to import cosmetics into his/her country.
MAVEX UK cannot be held liable in any case for orders rejected at customs for: lack of adequate documentation, licenses, duties, health documentation, broker fees or any other document that may be required by the local authorities for importation purposes.
If the goods are returned to MAVEX due to lack of importation requirements, the customer is liable for all shipping, repackaging, warehousing, administrative fees, etc.
Shipping costs include custom clearance and delivery at customer’s door. VAT and any duty remain at customer’s charge.
Checks at receipt
Returns and replacements
Upon delivery of the goods purchased, the customer should check:
• that the number of delivered packages corresponds to that indicated in the shipping bill;
• that the packaging is intact, not damaged nor damp or otherwise altered, including the closing materials (adhesive tape or metallic staples).
Any damages and/or inconsistencies to any packaging and/or product must be immediately reported, by written subject to control, on the shipping agent’s shipping bill. Once the shipping bill is signed, the customer cannot make any claims concerning the exterior features of that delivered.
Given any problems were reported to the shipping agent the customer should also report problems concerning physical integrity, correspondence, or entirety of the products to Mavex UK at: firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of delivery.
Provided the customer can always exercise their right to withdrawal, Mavex UK applies the following return and replacement policy:
– The customer must send an e-mail to email@example.com with any request to return or replace goods received. Any goods should be returned within 14 days of receipt. The stamp is proof of the return shipment date.
– Mavex UK agrees to respond within 2 business days and reserves the right to propose alternative solutions to best satisfy the customer. Should the customer intend to return or exchange goods, Mavex UK shall send prompt instructions on return procedures.
– Return shipments are at the customer’s liability and expense. Goods return methods are chosen by the customer and travel at the customer’s risk and liability.
– If returned items are due to quality defects acknowledged by Mavex UK, Mavex UK shall pay all shipping fees unless otherwise agreed with the customer.
Any returns by the customer, even for exchanges, are subject to specific conditions (see: Withdrawal Rights).
Returns are shipped by ordinary mail (unless otherwise agreed in advance with customer services). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for return address.
By law, the customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason; abstaining any penalties, except for the conditions indicated below. Withdrawal must be communicated via e-mail, provided it clearly and explicitly contains the customer’s will to withdraw from the purchase and receive reimbursement.
Once withdrawal is received, Mavex UK shall promptly provide the customer with instructions on how to return goods which must be received by Mavex UK within 10 days of authorisation.
Withdrawal rights are subject to the following conditions:
– For hygienic reasons and since cosmetic products are easily perishable, opened products cannot be returned. Products must be returned intact, with the external packaging still sealed and in perfect conditions.
– ANY Products where the original packaging is labelled, taped or marked by the customer are not accepted.
– By law, the customer shall bear shipping fees for returns.
– The customer is fully liable for shipping until RETURNED PACKAGE IS received at our warehouse.
– In the event of OCURRED damages during transport, Mavex UK shall inform the customer (within 5 business days of receipt at our warehouse), to allow him/her to promptly file claims with his/her chosen shipping gent and obtain reimbursement of the value of the goods (if insured). in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for returns, simultaneously cancelling the request for withdrawal;
Mavex UK cannot be held liable for damages or loss/theft of returned goods shipped uninsured..
Under the conditions above, Mavex UK shall reimburse the entire amount initially paid by the customer within 7 days of return or, in the event of partial return, the amount concerning the returned items. Reimbursement may not include the value of packaging or gift wrapping if not returned intact
Should goods be paid with credit card, reimbursement will be completed with the same method.
If the customer’s order benefited from free or discounted shipping, since the order amount was over the minimum required to benefit from this condition, and the customer subsequently exercises the right to withdrawal for some or all items, an amount will be deducted from the customer’s reimbursement as shipping and packaging fee contributions unless the customer keeps items totalling a price that exceeds the minimum required for free shipping.
In the event of returns, the purchaser shall bear all shipping fees from the purchaser’s home to the Mavex UK address as well as any customs duties and VAT due to customs.
Mavex UK shall provide the best assistance possible for customs clearance.
The purchaser must provide any documentation required for customs clearance.
Any claims must be sent via e-mail to email@example.com
The sales contract between the customer and Mavex UK is legally binding in England and governed by English law. Any controversies arising from the binding contract shall only and exclusively be submitted to the court of England.